CHRGJ Alumni Eleanor Jenkin and Emily Kenney will participate in the ILS & PILC International Alumni Panel, which will take place on Wednesday March 2, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in the Lester Pollack Colloquium Room.
During the discussion, distinguished international public interest alumni will discuss the issues they are working on, their career trajectory, and will give advice on how students can prepare for a career in international public interest law.
Professor Ira Belkin of the US-Asia Law Institute will present a keynote speech and introduce the panelists:
- Giuliana Dunham Irving (JD 92), Senior Counsel, Sanctions Policy at The World Bank Group
- Eleanor Jenkin (LLM 13), Consultant Researcher on Peaceful Protests, United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Emily Kenney (JD 14), Researcher, Global Study on UN Security Council Resolution 1325 for UN Women
- Scott Paul (JD 11), Senior Humanitarian Policy Advisor, Oxfam America
- Nastasja Suhadolnik (LLM 14), Associate Legal Officer, United Nations Office of Legal Affairs.
The panel will be followed by a networking reception with food and drinks in the John Sexton Lounge.
To attend this event, RSVP via Symplicity.