The Center uses its location at one of the world’s leading law schools to help students, scholars, young career academics, as well as distinguished professors, scholars, and mid-career professionals develop their knowledge and skills in the field of human rights.
There are a number of opportunities available for scholars or professionals not currently enrolled as students at NYU School of Law to join the Center as visiting scholars, as well as a range of other opportunities the Center can help facilitate for NYU School of Law graduates interested in pursuing career opportunities in human rights.
If interested, please look through the opportunities below to determine eligibility and other requirements before applying. If you have any questions that aren’t answered by this list, please feel free to contact CHRGJ’s Executive Director, Deborah Popowski, for further information.
- Arthur Helton Fellowship (open only to NYU School of Law graduates)
- Robert L. Bernstein Fellowship in International Human Rights/Human Rights in China (open only to NYU School of Law graduates)
- Masiyiwa Fellowships (open only to NYU School of Law graduates)
- Human Rights Watch NYU Fellowship (open only to NYU School of Law graduates)
- Career Resources (general link)