This legal opinion was presented to A11 Initiative before the Serbian Constitutional Court by the listed organizations below to submit that judicial review of the Serbian Social Card Law for compatibility with international human rights law as both vital to affected persons and communities in Serbia, as well as to evolving precedents on digitalization and human rights around the world that the Serbian Constitutional Court’s jurisprudence would influence.
1. Digital Welfare State & Human Rights Project (DWS Project) based at the Center for Human Rights & Global Justice at New York University School of Law
2. Centro de Estudios de Derecho, Justicia y Sociedad (Dejusticia)
3. Amnesty International
4. European Roma Rights Center (ERRC)
5. Initiative for Social and Economic Rights (ISER) 6. Kenya Human Rights Commission (KHRC)
7. Program on Human Rights and the Global Economy (PHRGE) & Center for Public Interest Advocacy and Collaboration (CPIAC) at Northeastern University
8. the secretariat of ESCR-Net – International Network for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights coordinating its elaboration.
Read the legal opinion here.